GST News: After lots of speculations about GST, the GST to be released at Midnight on 30th June & 1st July in the Central Hall of Parliament. According to the sources, the Goods and Services Tax could be biggest tax reform since acquiring the Independence on August 15th,1947.
” It will be organized at Central Hall of Parliament, with all due respect to members of Parliament, GST Council, Chief Ministers, and the officials who assist in this process have been invited,” stated Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley.
Have a look at planned details that you might not know about:
1. Prior, the GST had been released at Vigyan Bhawan, who is the biggest convention centre in New Delhi. It has hosted lots of meetings of GST Council. But now, the government thought, Central Hall could be a better place. So that’s the reason GST is here.
2. The ring-shaped Central Hall of Parliament will probably use for the first time through government to release a newly taxation system. GST is expected to revamp the over USD 2 trillion economies.
3. The Goods and Services Tax event is scheduled to start on June 30th at 11 pm and extended to midnight.
4. To represent the start of GST era, a gong will be sounded.
5. All senior leaders will attend the GST event, such as Prime Minister Narendra Modi, President Pranab Mukherjee. And, PM Narendra Modi will be the key speaker at the occasion.
6. The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council members will also attend the occasion as a guest and you know what — the GST Council met 17 times to discuss on how the tax will work.